These forsaken, abandoned, and desolate places are haunted with an aged beauty that can only be witnessed to there full extent in person. However the pictures do put them into a fair perspective. The best part is that these places really do exist!
These locations from around the world are not only astounding, but they are also remarkable, because they all carry a story. I’ll leave this to your imagination as you begin this journey of beautiful mystery…
1. 102-Year-Old Floating Forest in Sydney, Australia
2. Kolmanskop, Namibia
3. Abandoned roller coaster forsaken after its financial demise…
4. Chateau Miranda – Celles, Belgium.
5. Sanzhi UFO Houses located in San ZHI, Taiwan.
6. Abandoned Subway Tunnel in Kiev, Ukraine
7. The Underwater City – Shicheng, China.
8. Roller Coaster Taken By The Tide…
9. San Zhi, Taiwan.
10. Ryugyong Hotel – Pyongyang, North Korea.
11. Christ Of The Abyss At San Fruttuoso, Liguria.
Christ Of The Abyss, Itally.
12. Diamond Mine, Eastern Siberia, Russia.
13. Aniva Rock Lighthouse – Sakhalinskaya Oblast, Russia.
14. Abandoned Power Plant Cooling Tower by photographer Mathias Haker.
Abandoned Power Plant Cooling Tower.
15. The Haunting New Bedford Orphuem, U.S.A.
16. Forsaken And Abandoned Theater, Yet Beautiful In Its Own Way…
17. Częstochowa, Poland’s Forsaken Train Depot.
18. Japan’s Abandoned Amusement Park.
19. Abandoned Dadipark, Dadizele, Belgium.
20. Abandoned Train Station, Abkhazia, Georgia.
21. Merle Spurrier Gymnasium Pool – University of Rochester – Chris Seward.
22. Nara Dreamland, Japan.
23. Lawndale Theater in Chicago.
24. Hafodunos Hall in Llangernyw, North Wales.
25. Pripyat, Ukraine.
26. SS America Shipwreck – Fuetteventura, Canary Islands.
27. Sunken Yacht In Antarctica.
28. World War II anti-aircraft gun towers via Thames Estuary. These were placed there in a unsuccessful attempt to protect the approaches of German bombers to London.
29. Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
30. Remains Of The Pegasus In McMurdo Sound, Antarctica.
31. Rocket Factory Abandoned And Desolate, Russia.
32. House of the Bulgarian Communist Party.
33. Abandoned Mill, Italy.
34. Uninhabited Island in Southwest Florida, U.S.A.
35. Abandoned Church in the Snow, Canada.
Share these truly remarkable and fascinating photos below.