These cats are just downright melancholy.
Who knows if their food bowl is only half-full, thus leading them to think starvation is eminent, or if they just need a lap to sit on.
Either way, these twelve felines just want their humans to return home, which just happens to be adorable.
Can you imagine how happy they’ll be when their owners’s return?!
1. Human, where art thou?
2. Waiting on the roof. A good lookout point for the Human’s return!
3. Are you home yet?…What about now. Now?
4. I’ve been waiting 4.53 hours for you, so I’d like to be petted now please.
5. Yay you’re back! I’ve left a present by the door.
6. Sitting, waiting, wishing…
7. I miss you…
8. Kitty trio waiting for Mommy to return!
9. Is Santa Claws here yet?
10. Waiting on a park bench.
11. Expecting the Human anytime now…Remain in pounce mode.
12. Come back to me…
[Credit goes to BoredPanda.org]
Share these feline friends with a fellow cat-lover!